Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Special Salute to Gwyneth Paltrow on the Late Show






Gwyneth Paltrow was on the Late Show with David Letterman this week, and it was quite a sight to see.

I've been on the fence on my feelings about Mrs. Paltrow in the past, but after seeing her this week, I'm a dedicated fan for life now. She came out wearing a little back dress that was pretty much cut as high up as it could possibly be. And best of all, she was definitely wearing a fantastic pair of pantyhose (Wolfords I'm guessing), and I'm sure they were pantyhose because you could nearly see that far up.

Fantastic. That definitely made my night. I was especially grateful for the great close up shot of her legs they did when Dave brought up her shoes at one point. Good times all around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you would like my blog

http://celebritiesinpantyhoseandtights.blogspot.com/