Friday, April 11, 2008

WMN Salutes Feist




One of my favorite young musicians at the moment is the lovely Feist. She's one of the few artists that I can guarantee I'll see a picture of her, and she'll be wearing a skirt and hopefully nylons as well.

These photos are from a show she did last year in my area, I should have gotten closer and gotten better shots of her legs, but I'll take whatever I can get.

I wouldn't call Ms. Feist hot or anything like that, but I'm sure that if I knew her personally, I would have a MASSIVE crush on her, since she fits 3 of my 4 categories of the perfect woman:

1) She goes up on stage wearing skirts and nylons
2) She can play guitar (such a sexy and fantastic thing)
3) She can sing well also
4) She can write her own great music

Since most of her best songs are cover songs, I can't give her the full 4 for 4 rating. But she's doing pretty darn well otherwise.

They recently revamped her website, and they even have a fan submitted photo area with lots of great shots of her, including a couple of great ones of her in nylons like this, and like this one. Bravo Leslie, keep up the great work please!

No comments: